[science-iwg] SWTChart - EAVP

Hi folks,

currently I have time to create an enhanced charting library for our projects (specialized for chromatograms, peaks and mass spectra) based on SWTChart, see a first draft in the attachment. Hopefully, it will be easy to use :-).

My schedule is, that it will take approx. one more month until it's complete. When finished, the enhanced charting library will be migrated to Eclipse EAVP so that interested projects can use it.
Stay tuned.

Best,
Philip

--
OpenChrom - the open source alternative for chromatography / mass spectrometry