Re: [science-iwg] SWTChart - EAVP

Ian,

1) It is located in the chemclipsecore repo at the moment. When it's nearly finished, I'll migrate it to the Eclipse EAVP project.

2) The requirement is that I try to re-implement all needed charts for OpenChrom in a generic and modular way.  So it will be easy to re-use the chart components also for other purposes.

Best,
Philip