Re: [science-iwg] SWTChart - EAVP

Janko, Mario,

yep, an extensible and dynamic browser based plotting library would be also nice.

I will set my focus on the SWT desktop implementation of line and bar series so far. There are enough issues waiting to be solved.

@Janko:
It would be great if you could migrate your solution to Eclipse EAVP.

@ Mario:
Recently, there was a request for mxGraph. Could this be a solution for you?

https://www.jgraph.com/_javascript_-graph-visualization-library.html

mxgraph/_javascript_/examples/editors/workfloweditor.html

Best,
Philip