Re: [science-iwg] Press Release for Science Simultaneous Release

On 04/10/16 18:48, Mike Milinkovich wrote:
On 10/4/2016 2:31 AM, Philip Wenig wrote:
the file format converters are still kept proprietary by us. They are not part of the ChemClipse release.
Sure, we'd really like to find a way howto:

* Ensure that the data format converters are not lost someday
* Publish them under an appropriate open source license, preferred EPL
* Ship them with a future ChemClipse release

Let's go into details at the EclipseCon.

Philip, Andrea,

Let us please set up a meeting to discuss at ECE. I have a meeting room that we can use. What day(s) are best for you?

Philip, Mike

I'm really sorry to miss it. I won't be at ECE this year. Please do continue without me. If you don't mind giving me a quick summary afterwards, I'd be grateful.

Andrea

Back to the top