Re: [science-iwg] Press Release for Science Simultaneous Release

Mike, Andrea,

how about Tuesday afternoon after the coffea break and before the Stammtisch?

Best,
Philip

Am 05.10.2016 um 00:48 schrieb Mike Milinkovich:
On 10/4/2016 2:31 AM, Philip Wenig wrote:
the file format converters are still kept proprietary by us. They are not part of the ChemClipse release.
Sure, we'd really like to find a way howto:

* Ensure that the data format converters are not lost someday
* Publish them under an appropriate open source license, preferred EPL
* Ship them with a future ChemClipse release

Let's go into details at the EclipseCon.

Philip, Andrea,

Let us please set up a meeting to discuss at ECE. I have a meeting room that we can use. What day(s) are best for you?

--
OpenChrom - the open source alternative for chromatography / mass spectrometry

Back to the top