[science-iwg] GSoC proposal for EASE

Hi there,

on the EASE mailing list a student posted an interesting proposal [1]. He intends to integrate Jupyter [2], formerly known as the python notebook into EASE. I intend to support this project idea and would like to know if this is of interest for the science working group, too. As I am - up to now - not a user of Jupyter I would like to know if you have experience in it and if you see any requirements towards the GSoC project which I would miss.

cheers
Christian

[1] https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/ease-dev/msg00255.html
[2] http://jupyter.org/