[science-iwg] SWG Blog (was: Updates for tomorrow's Member meeting)

Hi all,

Sorry for reviving an old thread. The steering committee got word today that there is working in progress for updating our web-site to a new engine. This includes a feature for handling blog posts. I don’t think we got an ETA for this, but it was my impression that the change will happen fairly soon.

Best regards,
Torkild