[science-iwg] EclipseCon Europe

Hi,

Nice to hear, there will be another Science Unconference. However, since I heard, e.g. the local STEM contributors don't plan to attend it and I don't have a main conference track, plus 3 or 4 other major conferences between Sep and Nov, I'm afraid I won't be able to make it.

The "Data Quality on Mars" talk, ECE did not want I'm going to hold as part of 4(!) sessions during ApacheCon Europe in Budapest: http://sched.co/3zww JSR 363 EG Member Martin also plans to join me there. So maybe some interested in Data Science, BigData or LocationTech will meet us there instead.

CU,

Werner

Back to the top