Re: [science-iwg] BOF @ EclipseCon Europe on scripting

+1. I hope to attend both.

Jay

On Wed, Aug 19, 2015 at 2:16 PM, Christian Pontesegger <christian.pontesegger@xxxxxx> wrote:
I agree with Gael.

I will attend the unconference day, so I will gladly join any sessions dealing with scripting, python integration and those topics. Just let me know when they take place.
The BOF is meant to discuss topics that cannot be addressed during the talks.
Eg
* how to integrate EASE more tightly with other projects -> allow scripting of egit, JDT,PDE, ... more easily
* all the modeling tools using EASE might be interested
* what about advancing JSDT
... and all the other topics that users may think of.

so lets have both

Christian