Re: [recommenders-dev] [GSOC 2013] SnipEditor Weekly Report

Hi Marcel,

>I noticed that the editor fails with exceptions when I try to open a snippet from the Snippet view >(when starting the runtime with the product file under tools/snipmatch.product). I might  have >overseen some important dependencies or configuration steps. Can you help me figuring out >what's wrong here?

I opened the snipmatch.product file from eclipse (Import -> File System -> snipmatch.product ), and it seems that it cannot resolve the dependency on o.e.r.snipmatch.rcp.feature. I assume this might be the cause. I’ll have to take a look at this the next week, as I want to finish the documentation this two days.

 If you use the Launch-MultiPage runtime (the other one, Launch Eclipse Runtime, only contains the simple editor) does it work? Or from the update-site.

Also, there still are some issues with the grammar that I need to solve. I will add them to the backlog.

Best Regards,
Stefan.