[recommenders-dev] [GSOC 2013] SnipEditor Weekly Report

 Hi,
This is the weekly report for the snipeditor:

What the plan was for this week:

-> Correct the proposals for the ${array} variable.

-> Enable saving for the data in the metadata page.

-> Template expressions do not work fine with methods (I forgot to update the syntax for them to support template _expression_). For example, the method snippets (private method, private static method, etc) do not work and will cause errors.

What was accomplished:
-> modifications made through the metadata page can be saved
-> methods now support jface syntax

What the plan for next week is:
-> Correct the proposals for the ${array} variable. I did not manage to do this in the last week.
-> work on project documentation.

I will keep this project on github for the moment, until the incubator repository gets stable.

Best Regards,
Stefan.

Back to the top