Re: [recommenders-dev] [GSOC 2013] SnipEditor Weekly Report

Hi Stefan,

> I will keep this project on github for the moment, until the incubator repository gets stable.

just recognized that the build at eclipse.org succeed. Great!

I added a few general comments to the current design to cs-12 [1] which would benefit from your input - and others.

I noticed that the editor fails with exceptions when I try to open a snippet from the Snippet view (when starting the runtime with the product file under tools/snipmatch.product). I might  have overseen some important dependencies or configuration steps. Can you help me figuring out what's wrong here?

Thanks,
Marcel

[1] https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/16504/