[recommenders-dev] Interested in GSoC 2013 idea : Advanced Ranking mechanism

Hi ,

I am Rohit Agrawal, a 4th year student at Nanyang Technological University. I was a student for the Eclipse Foundation last year in GSoC 2012 and involved in a project with eTrice.

Recently going through the ideas page I came across this very interesting project :

Advanced Ranking Mechanisms for Multiple Code Recommenders

I would be glad if someone on this mailing list could share more details on the project description . Also, any links to setting up of environment would also be appreciated .

Thanking you,

Yours sincerely,

Rohit Agrawal

Back to the top