[recommenders-dev] (no subject)

Hi,

My name is Abhishek and I’m a 2nd year undergrad at Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee. I was going through the project ideas for GSoC 2013 and I found an idea “Workspace Local Code Search” quite interesting. I use eclipse to develop java apps so I understand the necessity of this project. Could I have more information (like required skills, etc.) about this project?

Could I also have same info about “Usage Data Collection for Code Completion and Beyond”?

Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Abhishek

Back to the top