Re: [recommenders-dev] [snipmatch] templates store

No, i have not started the template store API, i just want to design and implement preferences first.

About search engine, my initial idea is like this:

1. Create a interface as search entrance of search engine, this interface has at least two method: init(String[] directories) and MatchNode[] search(String input). Declare snippets store directories when search engine initialize, then invoke search method to get search result. Result type is MatchNode, which has been implemented in SnipMatch client side code.

2. I implement a simple string compare instance of this interface. Once you finished your search engine, you can implement another instance for your engine, then we switch to your engine.

This is a very simple way, but it seems that you have different idea, i will check your link here