Re: [recommenders-dev] [snipmatch] templates store

Hi Marcel,

May be i should read your code first, then i will not post last mail :-)

Yeah, your code is what i think, just a small detail, i think there should at least 3 sub-directories under snippets main directory. They should be:

1. common: store snippets sync with remote server, check out only, can not check it.
2. personal snippets directory, named by userid may be, store personal snippets sync with remote server, *owner* can check out and check it. So if there are several different users, there may be different personal snippets directory.
3. anonymous: store snippets used only in local, edit without id identify certification, will not sync with remote server.