[recommenders-dev] [snipmatch] templates store

Hi Cheng,

did you already create a (preliminary) API for the template store? I think, all details will be hidden behind some interface (maybe configurable by extension points and preferences in Eclipse later on). This probably also includes storage, searching, caching etc.

To write the indexer I need to see some kind of interface to integrate with. I just had 90 minutes spare time (exam supervision) and scratched a few bits to start the discussion. See this class for what I had in mind at the beginning:  http://goo.gl/vXjZc Please note, that this is a skeleton only and not considered to work ATM. Just looking - no execution :)

Back to the top