Re: [photran] Environment variable

Hi Jeff and Greg,

that works perfectly! Thanks a lot!

Daniel

On 11/07/2012 03:18 PM, Jeffrey Overbey wrote:
Hi Daniel,

Ah, good question.

The environment variables in the Fortran Build > Environment property page are only set while the project is being built, not when a binary is being run or debugged.

If you want an environment variable to be set when you launch a Fortran program, you need to configure it in the Run Configurations dialog.  Specifically...
  1. Click Run > Run Configurations (or Debug > Debug Configurations) to open the Run Configurations dialog.
  2. In the list on the left side of the dialog, choose the appropriate configuration under the Fortran Local Application category.
  3. On the right side of the dialog, select the Environment tab, and set the environment variable there.

Hope this helps.

Jeff