Re: [paho-dev] Is paho.mqtt.python actively maintained?

Hello all,

It's still progressing, most work I want for a 2.0 is submitted (as PR or merged to master). There is small work remaining on the last PR (update README & example).

I'll be busy this week, but I think the release candidate will be done next week-end.

This 2.0 will include breaking change (in addition to dropping support for older Python), but I'm made a migration.md and it could be as simple as adding a parameter to Client(), see https://github.com/eclipse/paho.mqtt.python/pull/802 if you want the details.

The only last work I want to complete before the 2.0 is a pass on README and publish somewhere the pydoc, but I'll do this between the RC and the final release.

Pierre Fersing