Re: [paho-dev] Is paho.mqtt.python actively maintained?

Hi all,

I didn't forget about the objective of a release by end of summer... weather is still beautiful here in south of France, it's still summer ? :)

More seriously, I've underestimated the time required by some other personal projet but I hope to have more free time by end of November / early December. I'm rather confident to be able to do something for this year.

Pierre