Re: [paho-dev] Is paho.mqtt.python actively maintained?

I've just "discovered" the Discussions tab on Github, and found that 3 questions had been asked there (which I've now answered). I was sort of dimly aware of it but hadn't paid it any attention. I'll update some of the help docs and templates to point out that this is available.

We do have this mailing list too obviously, but given that Paho includes several sub-projects, that's not so focused.

When I used to work for a big company, I would sometimes contribute out of my own pocket a small amount to a project that I made use of, because it was easier that way. I understand that for larger enterprises, the effort of making a small contribution is more costly than the contribution itself! It would be really useful and interesting sometimes though to get an idea of who, how many and what sort of businesses rely on a project.

Ian Craggs