Re: [leshan-dev] Fwd: [iot-pmc] Google Summer of Code and Eclipse IoT

Hi Nizar!
Feel free to push a PR!
Julien

On Thu, Mar 12, 2015 at 4:30 PM Alseddeg Nizar <Nizar.Alseddeg@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We want to implement JSON format in leshan. We want it to start since last month, but always we have another priority tasks come.

May be we can take ownership of this task?

Thanks,

Nizar…!

From: leshan-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:leshan-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Julien Vermillard
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2015 7:46 AM
To: leshan developer discussions
Cc: Californium (Cf) developer discussions
Subject: Re: [leshan-dev] Fwd: [iot-pmc] Google Summer of Code and Eclipse IoT

I added an entry for CoAP over TCP/TLS (more a Cf feature, but to be consumed by leshan).

For SMS it's also a californium feature I think.

I think support for IPSO Object is an idea, but I think it's too simple (add the object models in the leshan model files and voila?)

For LwM2M over MQTT, this could lead by Kura guys who are already looking at it?

Maybe we can also propose something around JSON format?