[leshan-dev] Fwd: [iot-pmc] Google Summer of Code and Eclipse IoT

WDYT?
Volunters for mentoring students?

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Benjamin Cabé <benjamin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, Mar 6, 2015 at 11:18 AM
Subject: [iot-pmc] Google Summer of Code and Eclipse IoT
To: PMC list for IoT top level project <iot-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

It would be great to see IoT projects participate to this year's Google Summer of Code.
We had several success stories last year, with MQTTLens or the porting of Kura on Concierge.
I invite all the project leaders (actually, anyone with a cool idea or interested in mentoring a project) to add their idea on the dedicated wiki page [1], with enough details for the students to come up with a more detailed proposal.

The deadline for student to apply for a project is March 27th so don't wait!

Thanks!
Benjamin –

Benjamin Cabé

Eclipse Foundation