jgit-dev Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
March 14, 18
10:20 [jgit-dev] Using LFS fails with NPE Mark Waite
March 12, 18
05:35 Re: [jgit-dev] IgnoreNode.isIgnored() (Was: [Announce] JGit / EGit Release 4.11.0.201803080745-r) Marc Strapetz
05:12 [jgit-dev] IgnoreNode.isIgnored() (Was: [Announce] JGit / EGit Release 4.11.0.201803080745-r) Thomas Wolf
March 10, 18
12:18 Re: [jgit-dev] [Announce] JGit / EGit Release 4.11.0.201803080745-r Matthias Sohn
10:04 Re: [jgit-dev] [Announce] JGit / EGit Release 4.11.0.201803080745-r RÃdiger Herrmann
March 09, 18
12:43 [jgit-dev] [Announce] JGit / EGit Release 4.11.0.201803080745-r Matthias Sohn
March 05, 18
09:52 Re: [jgit-dev] LFS Duft Markus
09:34 Re: [jgit-dev] LFS Mark Waite
09:23 Re: [jgit-dev] LFS Duft Markus
08:11 Re: [jgit-dev] LFS Mark Waite
03:19 Re: [jgit-dev] LFS Duft Markus
March 04, 18
16:41 Re: [jgit-dev] LFS Mark Waite
15:28 Re: [jgit-dev] LFS Matthias Sohn
06:04 Re: [jgit-dev] LFS Mark Waite
February 26, 18
03:08 Re: [jgit-dev] LFS Duft Markus
February 25, 18
16:52 Re: [jgit-dev] Greetings Matthias Sohn
February 24, 18
11:09 [jgit-dev] Greetings Monil Shah
February 15, 18
10:23 Re: [jgit-dev] [egit-dev] 4.11 schedule Matthias Sohn
February 13, 18
19:43 [jgit-dev] InitCommand Repository Left Open? R Veach
07:29 [jgit-dev] Unexpected FastIgnoreRule behavior Marc Strapetz
06:06 Re: [jgit-dev] [egit-dev] 4.11 schedule Thomas Wolf
05:59 Re: [jgit-dev] [egit-dev] 4.11 schedule Matthias Sohn
03:27 Re: [jgit-dev] RefDirectory/LockFile: preserve .git/packed-refs symlink Marc Strapetz
February 12, 18
18:35 [jgit-dev] 4.11 schedule Matthias Sohn
18:31 Re: [jgit-dev] RefDirectory/LockFile: preserve .git/packed-refs symlink Matthias Sohn
07:34 Re: [jgit-dev] RefDirectory/LockFile: preserve .git/packed-refs symlink Matthias Sohn
05:31 [jgit-dev] RefDirectory/LockFile: preserve .git/packed-refs symlink Marc Strapetz
February 06, 18
10:04 Re: [jgit-dev] LFS Duft Markus
05:30 Re: [jgit-dev] LFS Christian Halstrick
03:57 Re: [jgit-dev] LFS Duft Markus
03:50 Re: [jgit-dev] LFS David Pursehouse
03:47 Re: [jgit-dev] LFS Duft Markus
January 31, 18
03:33 Re: [jgit-dev] Cloning repository with invalid objects Matthias Sohn
January 29, 18
15:22 Re: [jgit-dev] Shawn Pearce has died Dave Borowitz
12:08 Re: [jgit-dev] [egit-dev] Shawn Pearce has died Chris Aniszczyk
11:17 Re: [jgit-dev] Cloning repository with invalid objects Constantin, Vered
10:58 Re: [jgit-dev] [egit-dev] Shawn Pearce has died Duft Markus
08:57 [jgit-dev] Shawn Pearce has died Matthias Sohn
January 25, 18
15:49 Re: [jgit-dev] Renaming "Project" to "Repository" and "GRepository" Matthias Sohn
15:19 Re: [jgit-dev] Renaming "Project" to "Repository" and "GRepository" Jonathan Nieder
January 22, 18
09:29 Re: [jgit-dev] [egit-dev] LFS Duft Markus
08:08 Re: [jgit-dev] [egit-dev] LFS Halstrick, Christian
08:03 Re: [jgit-dev] [egit-dev] LFS Mark Waite
03:40 Re: [jgit-dev] [egit-dev] LFS Halstrick, Christian
02:33 Re: [jgit-dev] LFS Duft Markus
January 19, 18
11:38 Re: [jgit-dev] LFS Matthias Sohn
10:59 Re: [jgit-dev] LFS Christian Halstrick
10:21 Re: [jgit-dev] LFS Mark Waite
04:15 Re: [jgit-dev] LFS Duft Markus
January 09, 18
21:56 Re: [jgit-dev] JGit patches Martin Fick
08:00 Re: [jgit-dev] JGit patches Matthias Sohn
January 03, 18
12:50 Re: [jgit-dev] Should FS become singleton-like? Shawn Pearce
04:04 Re: [jgit-dev] Should FS become singleton-like? Marc Strapetz
January 02, 18
17:58 Re: [jgit-dev] Should FS become singleton-like? Shawn Pearce
December 31, 17
17:15 [jgit-dev] [Announce] JGit / EGit Release 4.10.0.201712302008-r Matthias Sohn
December 30, 17
07:57 [jgit-dev] Should FS become singleton-like? Marc Strapetz
December 07, 17
13:54 Re: [jgit-dev] IllegalThreadStateException when calling FS#readPipe if the process lives for a while after closing stderr (race condition) Dmitry Pavlenko
December 05, 17
18:49 Re: [jgit-dev] IllegalThreadStateException when calling FS#readPipe if the process lives for a while after closing stderr (race condition) Matthias Sohn
16:15 [jgit-dev] IllegalThreadStateException when calling FS#readPipe if the process lives for a while after closing stderr (race condition) Dmitry Pavlenko
03:25 Re: [jgit-dev] FileBasedConfig: support for relative includes Matthias Sohn
December 04, 17
04:16 [jgit-dev] FileBasedConfig: support for relative includes Marc Strapetz
December 03, 17
18:12 [jgit-dev] [Announce] JGit and EGit Release 4.9.1.201712030800-r Matthias Sohn
November 24, 17
13:29 [jgit-dev] submodule merges David Turner
November 22, 17
18:28 [jgit-dev] [Announce] JGit Release 4.5.4.201711221230-r Matthias Sohn
November 17, 17
04:48 Re: [jgit-dev] mailmap support Sohn, Matthias
04:45 [jgit-dev] mailmap support Marc Strapetz
November 15, 17
10:24 Re: [jgit-dev] LFS Duft Markus
06:51 Re: [jgit-dev] LFS Mark Waite
01:26 Re: [jgit-dev] LFS Duft Markus
November 14, 17
20:41 Re: [jgit-dev] LFS David Pursehouse
05:26 Re: [jgit-dev] LFS Duft Markus
November 10, 17
07:15 Re: [jgit-dev] LFS Duft Markus
November 02, 17
04:14 Re: [jgit-dev] LFS Duft Markus
October 31, 17
09:33 Re: [jgit-dev] LFS Duft Markus
October 29, 17
07:47 [jgit-dev] API changes report for JGit Core Andrey Ponomarenko
October 26, 17
07:27 Re: [jgit-dev] Is there a roadmap for JGit 5.0? Matthias Sohn
04:33 Re: [jgit-dev] Is there a roadmap for JGit 5.0? Marc Strapetz
02:22 Re: [jgit-dev] Is there a roadmap for JGit 5.0? Thomas Wolf
October 25, 17
17:16 Re: [jgit-dev] Is there a roadmap for JGit 5.0? Matthias Sohn
08:55 [jgit-dev] Is there a roadmap for JGit 5.0? Marc Strapetz
05:32 Re: [jgit-dev] File.toPath() usages may result in InvalidPathException Marc Strapetz
October 24, 17
18:10 Re: [jgit-dev] File.toPath() usages may result in InvalidPathException Sohn, Matthias
17:16 Re: [jgit-dev] About package versioning Matthias Sohn
10:09 [jgit-dev] File.toPath() usages may result in InvalidPathException Marc Strapetz
October 22, 17
04:30 Re: [jgit-dev] Windows locking pack files Matthias Sohn
October 21, 17
21:51 [jgit-dev] Windows locking pack files Campbell, Sean
October 19, 17
08:54 Re: [jgit-dev] LFS Duft Markus
October 18, 17
10:40 [jgit-dev] Welcome Thomas Wolf as a new technology.jgit Committer portal on behalf of David Pursehouse
October 17, 17
03:45 Re: [jgit-dev] LFS David Pursehouse
03:41 Re: [jgit-dev] LFS Duft Markus
October 16, 17
21:13 Re: [jgit-dev] Merging submodule changes David Turner
19:25 [jgit-dev] Merging submodule changes David Turner
October 09, 17
10:43 Re: [jgit-dev] About package versioning Dave Borowitz
05:59 [jgit-dev] About package versioning Laurent Goubet
October 08, 17
19:37 [jgit-dev] [Announce] JGit / EGit Release 4.9.0.201710071750-r Matthias Sohn
October 06, 17
10:20 [jgit-dev] Committer vote for Thomas Wolf has been approved by the PMC portal on behalf of portal-noreply
00:00 [jgit-dev] Committer vote for Thomas Wolf has concluded successfully portal on behalf of
October 04, 17
11:53 Re: [jgit-dev] Cutting a release Matthias Sohn
11:35 Re: [jgit-dev] Cutting a release Joan Goyeau
11:34 Re: [jgit-dev] Cutting a release David Pursehouse

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10