Re: [jgit-dev] Publishing to Maven Central

Hi,

I developed Jenkins jobs which automate publishing binary artifacts of our project to maven central. The main logic is in this script and this pom file. This automates the upload of the artifacts of a new release to OSSRH (see documentation). Then I do a manual review in OSSRH webui and release it. A few hours later I can use the new resources in maven central. Contact me if you have any questions.