Re: [jgit-dev] Publishing to Maven Central

On Thu, Mar 24, 2022 at 7:03 PM Steve Schafer <sschafer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi.  I'm a member of the Birt project and we are interested in automatically publishing part of the Birt project to Maven Central.  I see you are published on Maven Central.  Do you do that via Jenkins configuration in ci.eclipse.org?  Can someone give us any tips to get us started?

We are still doing this manually, I think your question was answered on the cbi-dev list [1]
and it's documented in the wiki [2].

-Matthias

Back to the top