[iot-wg] Agenda for PMC/Project leads call tomorrow

All,

Our next IoT PMC/Project leads meeting will be this Wednesday, Dec. 2 at 9amPT/12pmET/18:00CET.
The call-in numbers are available at  https://wiki.eclipse.org/IoT/M2MIWG/Weekly_call_minutes

The proposed agenda is as follows:
  • Update on Github issues
  • PMC activities – Discuss which actions the PMC should take to help drive the success of the Eclipse TLP project at large. In particular, I would like us to go through the latest metrics dashboard (that will be sent later today) and identify a few concrete actions to take for the projects we’ll identify as “needing help”.
  • Hack day for Eclipse IoT projects at EclipseCon NA
  • Quick IoT Challenge update
Thanks,
Benjamin –

Back to the top