[iot-wg] Eclipse IoT Metrics - September 2015

All,

Please find attached updated metrics for last month.
Noteworthy items in this report are:
  • The development activity dashboards show that some projects seem to have rather limited ongoing development. While this is likely a perfectly normal course for most projects in this situation, I would like to suggest we use our PMC calls to review these stats, once in a while, and use them to help identify projects who might need more mentoring, help in recruiting new contributors, etc.
  • Mihini has been archived last month. It will be removed from the dashboard starting next month.
  • The drop in Californium/CoAP sandbox activity has to do with about 1week of missing metrics collection due to sandbox downtime.

Thanks!
Benjamin –

Benjamin Cabé

Eclipse Foundation