[iot-wg] IoT at EclipseCon Europe

There will be a lot of IoT content at EclipseCon Europe. I have written a blog post that summarizes all of the IoT activities and content. I hope everyone will plan to attend and encourage your colleagues and customers to attend. It will be a great learning and networking opportunity.
https://ianskerrett.wordpress.com/2015/10/01/3070/

If you plan to attend, just a reminder that today is the last day for the early registration price. You can also register for just the IoT Day on Tuesday for 120Euros.
https://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2015/registration

Finally, there is still room in the IoT Playground. If any member companies or project wants to demonstrate your IoT solution this is a great opportunity.

I hope to see everyone there.
Ian

--

Ian Skerrett