[iot-wg] Reminder: IoT Working Group Meeting tomorrow

Hi all,

A friendly reminder that tomorrow, Wednesday, at 12pm ET / 6pm CEST we will be having our IoT WG meeting. The agenda will be:
  • IoT metrics – review project metrics (see [1]), identify projects who may require assistance, discuss possible improvements to current metrics.
  • EclipseCon Europe – review the Unconference and IoT Playground agenda
  • Update on the second edition of the Open IoT Challenge
The call-in numbers are available at https://wiki.eclipse.org/IoT/M2MIWG/Weekly_call_minutes

Thanks,
Benjamin

Back to the top