[iot-wg] IoT Newsletter

We would like to have an IoT theme for the October edition of the Eclipse newsletter. This newsletter is sent out to 125K plus subscribers who are mostly developers and technologist. Is anyone interested in writing an article for the newsletter. An article needs to be 400-1000 words, reasonable technical nature and related to Eclipse IoT projects.

Please let me and Roxanne know if you are interested or have any questions.

Regards
Ian

--

Ian Skerrett