[iot-wg] EclipseCon Europe IoT Playground

All,

At EclipseCon Europe there will be an IoT Playground during the day on November 4. The playground is a demo area that allows individuals and organizations to show what they are doing in IoT. I think this would be a great opportunity for Eclipse IoT project and Eclipse IoT Working Group member companies to showcase what they are doing for IoT.

If you are interested in participating more details are available at https://www.eclipsecon.org/europe2015/playground. The deadline to apply for a demo spot is September 18 but space is limited so I would recommend applying early. There is no cost to participate in the IoT Playground.

At EclipseCon Europe we will have a full agenda of IoT topics. On Monday, November 2 we are planning an IoT Unconference, Tuesday, Nov. 3 will be the IoT Day and Wednesday, Nov. 4 will be the IoT Playground. EclipseCon Europe will be all about IoT!

I hope to see you there.

Ian

--

Ian Skerrett