Re: [iot-wg] EclipseCon Europe IoT Playground

Thanks, Ian!

The OSGi Alliance will happily participate at the ECE IoT Playground, using commercial and open source products from ECF all together.
It’s an open demo where people can bring along their own applications and try them out. More information on how to get involved or just step by will follow shortly.

I look forward to an exciting event,
Susan

Dr. Susan Schwarze

ProSyst Software GmbH
Director Standards
Vice President, OSGi Alliance
Aachener Str. 222
50931 Cologne
Germany

www.prosyst.com

https://twitter.com/ProsystSoftware  https://linkedin.com/company/prosyst  https://www.facebook.com/ProSyst.OSGI?fref=ts

Tel. +49 221 6604 411
Fax +49 221 6604-660
s.schwarze@xxxxxxxxxx

Registered office: Köln, Register court: Amtsgericht Köln HRB 54586
Executives: Dr. Rainer Kallenbach, Thomas Hott, Daniel Schellhoss, Dr. Dimitar Valtchev