[iot-wg] OSGi and IoT

Hi Folks,

For those interested, today there was a blog posting on the OSGi website about some of the technical advantages of OSGi for IoT [1].

ECF has full, CT-tested implementation of the R6 Remote Services/RSA specification [2]. We provide the only standard implementation known to me supporting use of MQTT (Paho implementation) for distribution [3]...along with a variety of other existing providers, and the ability to create custom providers.

Scott

[1] http://blog.osgi.org/
[2] https://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF#OSGi_Remote_Services
[3] https://github.com/ECF/Mqtt-Provider