Re: [ee4j-pmc] Add Scott Stark to EE4J PMC

Just for understanding the process: In committer elections, we have to describe the achievements of nominees. Doesn't that also apply to PMC nominations?

-Markus

Von: ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ee4j-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Ivar Grimstad
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 2. September 2020 12:43
An: EE4J PMC Discussions
Betreff: [ee4j-pmc] Add Scott Stark to EE4J PMC

PMC Members,

Mark Little has indicated that he wants to withdraw from the EE4J PMC. I propose we add Scott Stark as his replacement from Red Hat.

Please respond with +1 (positive), 0 (abstain), or -1 (reject). Any feedback that you can provide to support your vote will be appreciated. Community input is welcome, but only votes cast by PMC members will be counted.

Ivar

--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Community. Code. Collaboration.

Join us at our virtual event: EclipseCon 2020 - October 20-22

Back to the top