There still seems to be the occasional full suite failure -- probably indicative of the suspected CI overloading issue we've been working with Eclipse Admins on.

Would a discussion help? If so, let's set it up.

-- Ed

On 8/14/2020 10:13 AM, Steve Millidge (Payara) wrote:

I’m trying to work out who is active in GlassFish so I can spread the load of TCK failure fixing. I put out a request for support on the glassfish-dev list and got no response. So now I am going to try and allocate suite ownership to active committers. If I can find out who they are.

Steve

From: Ed Bratt <ed.bratt@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 14 August 2020 16:56
To: EE4J PMC Discussions <ee4j-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Steve Millidge (Payara) <steve.millidge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ee4j-pmc] Report of inactive committers.

In general, my inquiries into this have not been terribly successful. Also, the people I have discussed this with haven't been terribly eager to remove people from project committer roles. One common request is that there be some attempt to reach out to those committers and ask them what they want to do.

That said, the developer handbook does suggest that inactive committers may be removed from project committer roles.

Is there a particular concern (other than their inactivity) that you'd like to address?

-- Ed