Re: [ee4j-pmc] Report of inactive committers.

In general, my inquiries into this have not been terribly successful. Also, the people I have discussed this with haven't been terribly eager to remove people from project committer roles. One common request is that there be some attempt to reach out to those committers and ask them what they want to do.

That said, the developer handbook does suggest that inactive committers may be removed from project committer roles.

Is there a particular concern (other than their inactivity) that you'd like to address?

-- Ed