[ee4j-pmc] Reminder: Release Reviews required for Jakarta EE projects

Hi,
Agenda item from this morning's PMC meeting...

As part of the Eclipse Development Process, each EE4J Project (both Specifications and Implementation) needs to produce a Release Review.  This is a relatively easy process that should be done in conjunction with the preparation of the Specification PRs.  We're updating the PR template to include a more explicit reminder of this process step.  Since most everybody has already started their PRs, we're also sending out this reminder as an email.  Here are the steps required for a Release Review:
  • Updated release record
  • Generated IP Log
  • Email to PMC
  • Start release review by emailing EMO

Again, this is just part of the normal Eclipse development process:  https://www.eclipse.org/projects/handbook/#release-review

Thanks!

Kevin Sutter
STSM, MicroProfile and Jakarta EE architect @ IBM
phone: tl-553-3620 (office), 507-253-3620 (office)
LinkedIn: