Re: [ee4j-pmc] Action item: use of the jakarta groupId

PMC, we should finish voting and make a formal statement about it. I still don’t see that all PMC members are voted.

David: +1 (It was suggested by David, so I believe that he’s voting +1)
Ivar: ? (From your email I understand that you support it, but I didn’t see your +1)
Kevin: ? (From your email I understand that you support it, but I didn’t see your +1)
Mark: ?
Steve: ?
Dmitry: -1 (I support this change in general. My concern is about deadlines and delaying GF release because of it. I will change my vote if I get a confirmation from all vendors that they will push their project leads to make this change smoothly.)

— Dmitry