Re: [ee4j-pmc] Dependencies graph

#18 might be staled. I think Wayne simplified the graph and that PR doesn't make sense anymore.
#19 should be good to merge if noone finds any error. I preserved the generated pages cause I saw Wayne PRs also did that in the beginning, but I think the Maven plugin takes care of that now, so it can be removed.

If #19 is ok, the new project relationships graph should be pretty easy to complete. I'll take a look at this and fixing the conflicts later today.

Regards,

Guillermo González de Agüero