[ee4j-pmc] Dependencies graph

Hi,

We need to create a plan for EE4J projects release reviews. To define projects review order (and dates) we need to construct projects dependencies tree. I started this effort by creating a graph similar to what Wayne is created for visualising spec-project relationships.

PR is here:  https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/ee4j-website/pull/31. Please review and make your comments.

This graph is not completed because I don’t have a knowledge about all EE4J projects. My plan is to ask project leads to help me competing this graph.

Thanks,
Dmitry

Back to the top