Re: [ee4j-pmc] How to become a member/committer

I'll add that a typical path to becoming a committer starts by having high-quality commits accepted by the project team. After demonstrating that you understand the code base, the project's process, and the Eclipse Development Process; and that that you're a "team player", the project team may invite you to join as a committer. All of the EE4J projects are on GitHub and so you can make pull requests.

As Ivar suggests, however, it's a good idea to participate in the project communications to learn what sorts of contributions will be most valued by the project team. Working on areas of current focus, or things that are "in plan" is the best way to get attention from the project team.

All project repositories should contain a CONTRIBUTING or README file with further instructions.

HTH,

Wayne