Re: [ee4j-pmc] Dependencies graph

Hi,

Sorry, I missed your PR. Yes, it’s pretty much similar to what I did. The difference is that your entities are specs and my entities are EE4J projects. I need it like this to define releases review order. It makes the graph slightly different because we have API and RI projects and some APIs are combined in one project (ex, is JAX-WS). I would appreciate if you help me completing my graph.

Thanks,
Dmitry