Re: [ee4j-pmc] PMC approval request for Eclipse Project for JSON Processing 1.1.3

Hi,

On 6/8/18 10:04 PM, Wayne Beaton wrote:
Greetings PMC Members.

[..]
Having said that, Lukas, I'm pretty sure we want (maybe "need" as I don't think that you can use that URL as we move forward) that "getting started" documentation moved to the project's EF website. Can you please open an issue to track that for your next release? I can help with this.

filed https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/jsonp/issues/95 to track this.

thanks,
--lukas

So... PMC members... can I get a +1?