Re: [ee4j-pmc] Servlet API kickoff

Mike,

thanks!  No hurry at all from us!

cheers

On 11 June 2018 at 11:55, Mike Milinkovich <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greg,

All excellent questions :)

The Specification Committee of the Jakarta EE Working Group is a few days away from publishing an initial document outlining their thoughts on how the spec process is going to work. Most of what you’re asking about is their responsibility, not the EE4J PMC. If you can be patient for just a few more days, it would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Mike Milinkovich
(m) +1.613.220.3223
Please note new email address.