[ease-dev] RCP e4 and EASE

Hi all,

I am still working with py4j and EASE and it is a great experience. I was able to enhance Eclipse by multiple features that make working a bit easier. I had to do some try and error until I got the interaction between EASE, Eclipse and Python right (the biggest issue was getting the Java classes of the selected elements and perform operations on them).

My next goal is to take a simple RCP application using this tutorial (http://o7planning.org/en/10181/eclipse-rcp-tutorial-for-beginners-workbench-application). I have added the dependencies to the EASE plugin and the application launches. But no EASE functionality is working. The problem I think is that the application is not finding my scripts.

Has anybody tried to include EASe into a RCP e4 application and managed to configure it?

Best regards

Mike

Back to the top