[cdt-dev] Debugging gui application in docker

Hi all,

I've been using CDT container support for compiling and debugging console applications.

Now I am facing debugging a gui application in linux. I am able to start the application from the command line inside a docker container by using the --env and --network=host arguments to docker run, as well as mapping my  .XAuthority to /root.

As far as I can see there is no way to set these arguments when using the C++ Container launcher.
Am I missing something?
Is there another way?

Best regards,
Mads