Re: [cdt-dev] Question mark in icons?

> On 12 Dec 2018, at 23:14, Liviu Ionescu <ilg@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> I'm working on an exporter from my xPack Make build tool to CDT, and the generated .cproject is functional (builds are ok, configuration in C/C++ Settings seems ok, etc), but all icons in the Project Explorer have a small question mark in the bottom right corner, which makes me think something is still not fully compliant.

(for completeness) this turned to be quite a stupid question, there is nothing wrong with the generated .cproject, the question mark in the icons comes from the git plug-in (the location of the generated project happened to be below a repository folder, and the new files were obviously not committed).

I apologise for the false alarm, CDT is quite robust even with malformed .cproject files.

Liviu

Back to the top