Re: [cbi-dev] [CJE] How to know why a pod isn't properly provisioned?

I see

Failed to pull image "mickaelistria/fedora-gtk3-mutter-java-node:31-gtk3.24": rpc error: code = Unknown desc = Error: image mickaelistria/fedora-gtk3-mutter-java-node:31-gtk3.24 not found

If you want to digg more on the issue, please open a ticket so we can track the discussion more efficiently.

Cheers