Re: [cbi-dev] [CJE] How to know why a pod isn't properly provisioned?

Do you know if Jenkins Kubernetes plugin has issues opened about that?

Wouldn't it be something worth contributing to from Eclipse Foundation?

We currently don't have the resources to contribute (feature-wise) to upstream before we're done with the migration.

Mikaël Barbero
Team Lead - Release Engineering | Eclipse Foundation
🐦 @mikbarbero